Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Benefit Air Patrol BB Eye Primer


Hey Guys
So for my birthday last month, I was lucky enough to receive the brand new Benefit Air Patrol. This launched about two days before my birthday so I was so happy to get it so early after it's release. I've used it quite a few times now and think I'm ready to give my opinion on it.

First of all, I absolutely love the packaging, I think it's so cute! I also love the applicator- it's like a memory foam type sponge in which the product comes out from when you twist the bottom- although if your not careful too much product comes out and if you don't clear it away before the cap goes back on, it gets a bit clogged up.


Now onto the product itself, I love the intensity it gives to my shadows. It really makes them much more vibrant and you can defiantly see a difference when using it. That's the absolute best thing about it. I wouldn't say it makes my eyeshadow last that much longer, but of course because it makes the shadow much more brighter from the start, it's going to look much brighter than it usually does throughout the day.

Overall, I'm really impressed with how it makes my eyeshadows look and the packaging, but not so much the application, it's a really good idea the soft tip and i like the feel  but surely its going to get mangey and dirty after many uses? I'm going to keep cleaning it after every use and hope for the best!

Thank you very much for reading my thoughts,
Liv xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such an effective product, the eye shadow swatch looks so much more vibrant on top of the primer. It also has a super interesting applicator!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I do really like it and the applicator is interesting it takes a bit of getting used to! xx

      Delete