Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Dressing table


Hey Guys
This may not exactly be the post you expected. It's hard to show everything through photos which is why i guess many people also have a youtube account as well because there are just some things you simply cannot portray in a post. Such as your 'makeup collection' for example, and i say it in quotations because its defiantly not a collection by any means, i use all the products daily and this is mainly just to share my set up and for me to look back on and see how much has changed.
I hope this is some what interesting, i think it will turn out to be in a few months time when i may change the set up or accumulate more products, but for now here is my dressing table.







Liv xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your desk is so well organised, mine is just a tip and my draw is a massive make up mess!

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you! I have a weird out of hand obsession with reorganising it every week xx

      Delete