This year has slipped away from us crazily fast, but just to let you know i am so ready for this new year.
Things i want to accomplish
- Finally work out how to change my layout of my blog, have a switch around and create a header and/or logo.
- Plan my posts much more carefully and thoroughly, i'm not fully okay with all my blogmas posts as i thought some of them were scruffy and not the best but i wanted to complete blogmas so this year i'm going to plan each and everyone of my posts to ensure that they are stretched to there full potential..
- Branch out in the subjects i talk about, maybe include more books and music.
- My hair care, seriously i hardly brush my hair which i know is terrible and i want to find something that helps my hair grow stronger, shinier and just generally healthier.
- My skincare, you see where this is going, i want to fall into a set routine that actually benefits my skin.
- My workout regime, i want to get my splits as well because some of you may not know but i am a dancer, even so i am the most inflexible person on this planet so i have a mission this year, if all else fails i want to get my splits.
- The amount of time which i spend reading, i used to be the right bookworm, i religiously read every single night before i went to bed , but now i can never find the time, either i too busy with school work, my social aspects or YouTube and blog reading. I guess there is some reading going on there but i miss reading a really good book so that's what i'm going to get back into this year.
As well if some of you follow me on Instgram (liv.white14) you may know that yesterday i made the decision to restart my feed and begin again with themed photos. At the time i started this account i had no idea what a 'theme' was, but now i realise its just making all the photos the same aesthetically. I chosen to try and keep my photos in a tumblr style theme. Of course they will all be my own photos and i will incorporate things i do and blog about as well.
This year i also want to be so much more active and supportive of others. I want to comment more on others blogs, and on peoples photos on Instagram. I think its so important that we encourage one another, i want to make any place i enter a happy and positive place. I think that this is so important for our self esteem and confidence. The sort of world we live in now is doomed with all things negative and discouraging, i hope to make people in not only one a day smile.
Also this year i hope to maybe, i'm not saying anything is definitely, start posting on YouTube. I love the idea of that and what an incredible thing that would be, yet another place for us to interact and make one another smile.
So until i speak to you next i hope you all have had an amazing start to 2015 and i wish everyone the best for it and that your new year is filled with joy and happiness as it should be.