Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ways to wear the Ribbon

Hey Guys
A long time ago, in the distance past, ribbons were all the range to stick in your hair. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty sure I was the one who started the trend, at my school anyway- my friend would totally disagree. I was clearing out things in my room, as I normally do, what every few hours or so (or that's what it feels like) I came across my old trusty black ribbon. Some girls chose to expand and venture into the colour side of the spectrum, but I chose to stick with what I know best (and what didn't get me humiliated by asked to take it out at school). 
So naturally I pulled my hair back and tied it round for that loose half up, half down look and also naturally I had to try and take a picture for my Instagram ( not even realising that it would soon lead to a long, rambling, unnecessary long explanation of how to wear it). 
As it was, I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, so went ahead and started to write the caption for it. It was only then did I realise, this would make an awesome post (in my opinion anyway) so I added the promising "ooh that gives me a blog post idea". 
And here were ended up. I played around and found some other possible ways of wearing the oh so simple ribbon, included is the instagram picture that started it all.




Obviously there are loads more like tying it around a bun or weaving it through an over the head braid, hashtag me pictures on instagram using #livwhite14 i'd love to see them!

Liv xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment