Sunday, January 18, 2015

Room Tour 2015

Hey Guys
I spent today totally rearranging my room as i always like a bit of a change. I said in a blogmas post last year that i may or may not do an updated one the result being a may not. So since i have rearranged it all i thought it was the perfect opportunity to do so as it may be more interesting then the way my room was arranged just with the decorations up. So here you go my new arranged room... and yes, that is my Frozen bed set.







Liv xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your wallpaper, Liv! I think it's the perfect wallpaper to compliment a traveler's room. Also, your bed looks adorable and it matches amazingly with the pink wall. I hope you can show us a closer look of the wallpaper on that side though. At any rate, thanks for the tour! All the best to you!

    Dante Storey @ The Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'll try a close up in another room tour xx

      Delete