Monday, January 26, 2015

New products I want to try

Hey Guys
There are soo many new beauty products i'm dying to try right now, so of course i decided to make a list of them because why not?!

Benefit Roller Lash
A sneak preview sample is being released with next months Elle magazine and i don't know about you but i'm defiantly going to pick that up.
From The Benefit Facebook Page

Makeup Revolution Lava Lips 
Many say they are extreme dupes for Too Faced Melteds.

Loreal Infallible Setting Spray 
Don't know when this will hit the Uk or if it ever will (if anyone knows let me know) but i badly want to try this out.

Maybelline Lash Sensational
I know this is now in stores so i'll be grabbing as soon as i can.
Maybelline Website

Viva Glam Miley 
My friend is sick to her back teeth with me going on and on about wanting this lipstick. I've sent soo many photos of it to her so she's not going to be surprised when she see's this. So yeah i reallly want these.

That's all for now, i really enjoy doing these type of posts.
Liv xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment