Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

~Heyy Guys~
I picked up the Nivea Day Cream because i was looking for something light coverage that i could wear everyday for school. This isn't it. I mean i would not class this as a moisturizer at all, it's anything but moisturising. It looks orange on my face, i'm not sure whether they do more than one shade- i dont think they do, only natural. I can work with it but who really wants that? If your going to buy a tinted moisturizer, you want it to be both in one step. if it doesn't do that, whats that actual point in the product. It doesn't apply evenly across my face, it looks almost cakey- god knows how when its labelled as a tinted MOISTURIZER! Goodness me. If anyone has any recommendations on a really good one that does both please for the love of Pete, let me know.
Liv xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment